Monday, December 29, 2014

Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum & Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer

    Being in a new Journey in life and winter is here my face needs a lot of serum and moisturizer that's why I am very happy to be able to have the chance to use these two products, which I am enjoying.



     The Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum is working for me. I have been using this serum morning and at night time and it leaves my face nice and vibrant. I use just a dab, message it on my fingers and then I message it on my face after I washed and if needed toned my face. It did not tingle and it has a nice lite citrus or fruity smell. I did used it a few days with out putting on moisturizer to see how my face took it and I am pleased with it. 



Like I said it has a unique citrus or fruity smell, the color is yellowish and the consistency is not water down.

 Also I love that my face looks radiant and healthy.

It has a 20% Vitamin C, Hyalluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Plant Stem Cells, and Pomegranate which most of these ingredients such as the Rosehip Oil, Hyalluronic Acid, and Plant Cells help rejuvenate skin to fight against the signs of aging.



The Vitamin C Moisturizer  does moisturize very good. I just put a dab on my fingers and message it on my face up ward.  

Now a little goes a long way with this moisturizer. The consistency is nice and thick. It has a lotion type smell and it's white. I spread around my face and under the jaw and it did not tingle at all it felt like regular lotion.

I used this lotion morning and at night time, my face looked plumped, healthy and radiant.

Now this Moisturizer has 20% Vitamin C, 5% Niacinamide, 5% Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Stem Cells, Peptide Complex, and MSM.

*It states that the ingredients such as Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Cells work together to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration, and dryness.

Also I tried them together I used the serum first let dry then I put the moisturizer on and they made me happy. My face looked nice, radiant with a nice glow and it also looked plumped in morning you could not tell if I had waken up 10 minutes earlier.

If you want more info or want to try it here are the links:


or


&



"Disclosure"
* I received these product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally.All opinions are 100% my own.

    "Sponsored Post"







No comments:

Post a Comment