Saturday, December 27, 2014

100% Pure Argan Oil By Foxbrim

    While knowing that this week was a holiday week I knew that I had to wash my Hair, you know to look nice for family and  friends! lol Well maybe for me too! Anyways I didn't know if to leave it curled, straighten it or put it on a bun so it took me awhile.
    So while I wash my hair the day before I decided to leave it curled so I can use the Argan Oil from Foxbrim.


This Argan Oil comes in a 2 fl oz. bottle and the consistency is watery and its a see through yellowish or gold color.

I put a few drops first on my hands and rubbed them together to see how it feels and to add nutrients to my nails as that the Argan Oil is good for nails and also skin.
I loved the smoothness and even though it's oil it is not to oily so my hands were nice and smooth.

Now if you know the Argan  Oil has a nutty smell and this one did; to me it was very strong but only if you put it directly to your nose.

So as that I was going to put it on my hair I wet my hair added some leave in conditioner and then I message a few drops on my palms and then I spread it on my hair, not to much just enough to hold moisture on my curls so my hair would not go flat.

After it dried my hair did not smell, and my curls were nice and bouncy.
So with all this I treated my hands, nails and my hair with this Organic 100% pure Argan Oil.

I will add this oil with my oil treatments and or prewash treatmeants if you want more info here is the link:




"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use Personally, All opinions are 100% my own.

  "Sponsored"





No comments:

Post a Comment