Sunday, November 2, 2014

About Me

                                                                          

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Hi my name is Iris, I am the face behind
A Little Bit Of Something. I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful daughter and a wife to a amazing loving husband, and with us are two big hearted little dogs. We have a chiweenie name Nikko and a Chihuahua name Nana, which both love to play and give kisses.

   I am a Christian and honest person. I love to meet people, have fun spending time with my family, look for freebies, I love to cook, and love to go shopping.

  I started this blog because of the love that I have to review stuff and let others know my thoughts and opinions. All of the my thoughts and opinions in all the reviews here are truthfully honest.

  This blog is about reviews on beauty products, health/fitness, food, pets stuff and anything else that comes to mind.

  Thank you for reading my blog, you can leave a comment, or follow me.

  If you wish to contact me or pitch me here @  DAMYMYPEANUT@GMAIL.COM
               

8 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to let you know you have a great blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. hope you enjoyed reading my posts.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading a few of your reviews. I am a work from home dad. So I know it can be difficult to get any work done sometimes. Keep up the good work!

    Find me at: http://www.dadworksonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Jaclyn Ann and thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

      Delete